Conference Microphone Systems
"where integrity and service are never lost in translation"
Push-to-Talk Conference Microphones were developed as an economical and simple solution to a common problem; how to optimize sound quality at meetings and enable participants to hear each other clearly.
Push-to-Talk Conference Microphones enable delegates attending meetings to speak and be heard clearly, as well as being able to listen to other participants. The microphone system consists of compact delegate discussion units and a central control unit. Push-to-Talk microphones are suitable for any size meeting, requiring the participant only to push a button on the microphone in order to communicate effectively.
There are numerous benefits to using a Push-To-Talk microphone system at your meeting.
Here are just a few:
- The microphones are suitable for all table layouts and for both large and small meetings alike
- The system is easy to use- no sound board required!
- The system can be configured to run in a variety of ways: Delegate operated, voice activated
- Each Push-To-Talk microphone can be shared by two delegates
- A Chairman's microphone is available which allows the chairman priority over any other units
- The microphones feature a “speaker request” button and preset time limits
- e control unit has recording capability
- There is a line in/out for connection to external sound systems so Push-To-Talk conference microphones can be used either as a stand-alone system or integrated into an existing PA set up.
- The conference microphones can be used in conjunction with ASI’s interpretation and Video Conferencing systems.
REQUEST A QUOTE